Many people consider that once a drive is formatted using "Format" option then the data is deleted from the drive and cannot be brought back. This miss-belief wastes their time to rewrite or recreate the data that was stored on the drive. Suppose some office project was stored on that drive but you didn’t have any backup for that. If you go for re-writing it then it may take longer time. So, it becomes a major trouble for you.
Just relax; you need not to re-write your project because Get back data recovery program can recover files from external hard drive, USB drives, system drive etc.even after formatting it.
When a drive does need to get formatted?
You may be needed to format drive for removing the errors like "I / O error", "Data error reading drive", "Seek Error", "Serious disk error writing drive", "Error reading drive", etc. Reasons for these errors are:
- Frequent power failures: When you are using some of the data from hard drive i.e. accessing it, a sudden system shut down due to power failure can damage the data being accessed and the data gets lost. But, if you want to recover all your lost data from a dead hard drive, use this link: http://www.getbackdatarecovery.com/dead-hard-drive.html.
- Virus / Malware attack: A virus attack may severely damage your hard drive and when your antivirus is unable to counter this virus attack, you are left with none other option than to format it and lose all the data stored on it. However, one can restore deleted videos from virus infected Samsung Galaxy 2 phone with ease. For more information, click here http://www.getbackdatarecovery.com/deleted-videos-on-samsung-galaxy-2.html.
- Disconnecting drive improperly: You might disconnect or unmount external hard drive while some data stored on it is in process. Due to this action when you connect that hard drive again, it may generate some logical errors and your drive may become inaccessible.
All the above mentioned scenarios can easily be countered using this bring back data software with ease.
Aspects of using this software:
- Brings back data of more than 300 file types like document files of file type .pdf, .ppt. docx, .exl, etc and media file types like .gif, .png, .tiff, .jpeg, mp3, .mp4, .flv, etc from formatted drive.
- Supports to get back data from formatted drive of several file system format like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT file system format.
- It is equally efficient to recover files deleted from Trash. You can recover Trash deleted files on your Mac computer easily, using this link: http://www.getbackdatarecovery.com/trash-mac.html.
- Highly recommended utility program to obtain data from hard drives of several popular brands like Maxtor, Seagate, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Western Digital, etc.
- This software also allows you to recover deleted files from Xbox 360 Memory Stick. For mor detail, click here:http://www.getbackdatarecovery.com/xbox-360-memory-stick.html
- It can perform on almost all leading brands of laptops like Dell, Acer, Sony, LG, HP, etc. to bring back back data from formatted laptop drive. Browse here to get additional knowledge about this tool in bringing back data from laptop.
- Highly recognized tool to remove bad sectors from various kinds of hard drives such as SCSI, SATA, IDE, etc.
- Also facilitates to restore data from SDHC card, miniSD card, MicroSDHC card, and other formatted drives.
- Supports to reclaim lost files on different versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Vistas, 7 and Windows Server 2008.
- This software can be easily used to get data off faulty external hard drive. To know more about it visit this link:http://www.getbackdatarecovery.com/faulty-external-hard-drive.html
Note: In case you just want to undelete some data after delete that you had deleted accidentally, you can take help of this tool.
Follow these steps to recover data from formatted drives:
Step-1: Launch this program by downloading and installing it on your system and select "Recover Drives" from main screen to unformat drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step-2: A Window with two options namely "Partition Recovery" option & "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option pops out. Select "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option to unformat drive.
Figure 2: Recover Partitions / Drives
Step-3: Software starts scanning to find the drives present on system. Pick the drive from the list of logical drives from where you have to unformat your data. Now click on "Next" option.
Figure 3: Select Physical Drive
Step-4:Select the file types from the new appeared window that you are looking for and click "Next" button to start scanning. On the window appeared after scanning, all obatined data is listed. Use "Preview" option to preview the obatined data.
Figure 4: File Preview
Step-5: Buy the activation key to activate the software and store the data obtained after unformat.